Sunday, December 11, 2005

Drugs for compulsive shopping

Did you know there is a drug for compulsive shopping? Well, of course, there is a drug for everything. Citalopram is the name of the antidepressant used.

I really don’t know if it would help me since my compulsive shopping is due to a drug. I guess I can ask the doctor if I can take a drug to combat the side effects of another.

I think I have slowed down. It was getting a bit ridiculous.

I am just going crazy staying in my house. I have always loved to stay home. I think I am so lucky that I can work from home. I never have to get dressed. I work in my PJs. It is great. But maybe because I can’t go out I am bored.

I went on an outing yesterday. My friend, Lee, (http://www.totallyoutofhand.com/) took me to Wild Oats. That was the highlight of my day. It was very nice to get out and see people.

When I went to the check out my credit card didn’t work. All I could think about was how was I going to shop. I need to shop. I have to shop. I will die if I can’t shop. (boy, I have it bad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home