Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thankgiving is coming

Well, everyone knows I hate the holidays. I am already getting anxious about Christmas. I know I have lots of things for Norah that I get during the year but I always misplace them right before Christmas.

I was in the hospital for a week last week. I really was trying to stay out of the hospital this year. It is beginning to be in the Fall every year. I think my allergies trigger it. Leaf mold. Who knows?

The bump on my chest grew so big and then it burst. Then it wouldn't heal. It was the most painful thing I ever had. Turns out it was Pyoderma Gangrenosum which is a disease that causes tissue to become necrotic, causing deep ulcers. Pyoderma means pus in skin. Ugh Ugh So painful. cure? Lots of steriods which leads to horrible side affects. More later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home