Friday, July 28, 2006

Norah lost more than 40 pounds

Is it amazing ?!!! The pounds are melting away. I am so proud of her. I won't have to worry about her health anymore.

Maybe I will be able to show before and after pictures. I doubt if she will let me.

I find it hard to lose weight in the summer. Most people do but I hate the heat so much that I am apt to just not move.

I have a nice drink that I love. It is orange soda made with green tea. No corn syrup and it is organic. Soda
Corn syrup is so bad for your teeth. Much worse than surgar.

It is a bit expensive but you can get it by case. They have different flavors. I tried the root beer but didn't like it. It tasted like cream soda which I hate. I love root beer. I used to love getting those large mugs of root beer at A & W when we lived in Vermont. I don't see A & W's anymore. That's sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home