Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Is Over

Norah and I had a really nice Christmas. We went over to my friend Ann's who lives in Katonah.
Christmas eve we had a delicious dinner. We had roast beef and the neighbors brought over some pasta. I went to Stews and picked up a couple of desserts.
All in all it was great.

Then Norah and I spent the night and had Christmas with Ann and Morgan. It was very nice. Nice and relaxing. I think we have set another tradition.

You wonder how traditions get started. I guess when people started dying in your family things do change. My sister died last year and she always came to my house for Christmas. Now that Milo died, Morgan's family is smaller so now Norah and I become part of his Christmas family.

It seems that everyone was knitting this year. Ann made me a beautiful hat and scarf. I love it. She did it on a knitting circle. It really is cool.
Norah knitted me a beautiful hat with a bow like a flapper on it. And a scarf that sparkles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home