Saturday, December 17, 2005

The UPS guy

It is no secret that I have a crush on the UPS guy. One Christmas I wrote in his Christmas card that I loved him in his shorts. Well, I think he was frightened by this and he avoided me. I would only get a glimpse of the bottom of his shoes as he dropped off a package and ran to his truck.

Since I got the shopping disease I have been seeing him alot. I even have to sign for packages so he has to talk to me.
Lately he has been leaving me love notes on my packages. "Where are you? I was here. Jim" and yesterday I was trying to hide and I saw him peeking through the glass on the door. I told him to go away but he just laughed and said, "You ordered this stuff"

Of course, my UPS guy, Jim, is right. I am just afraid they will find my body in the Spring covered in boxes. But maybe Jim will find me. That would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home