Friday, January 13, 2006

Physical Therapy

I went to the physical therapist yesterday. When I went to the car I saw the trunk was open. Oh no, I knew the car wouldn't start. I only had 10 mins to get to my appointment. Luckily it was just down the street. I really didn't think I could do it but I walked there.

I ask Mark, my therapist, why I could walk and it didn't hurt but I couldn't stand still for more than 5-10 mins. He said when you stand everything gets compressed and puts pressure on your hips. That is my problem, my right hip, and when I stand too long it hurts so much I have to lay down right there. Not so great when you are in the grocery store.

Penny, my Amazon parrot, makes fun of me all the time. She imitates my sounds of pain and believe me I have many. She has them up down exactly. How embarassing!!! As soon as I walk in to the living room to fall on the couch until the pain leaves, Penny starts laughing and cries in pain. She is so mean. I have two African greys and they just say, "Ouch Ouch Ouch".

I told Mark that I just want to move without making noises. That is my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home