Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ordering too many things

I do think I have cut down on my ordering but I have another problem. I order something from the Yarn Place or Overstock.com and I am not taking the time to really go over the invoice before I press pay invoice. A very stupid thing. Last week I had ordered 145 balls of yarn when I wanted 5. Yesterday I opened the big box from Tassimo and it was a coffee maker I didn't ordered. I had tried to order one and send it to my friend. It wouldn't let me put in another address to have it sent to. I thought I had canceled it but it had stayed in the shopping cart so the next time I ordered coffee it was there. I thought it was expensive but I was ordering a lot of tea and coffee.

So now I have that big box that I have to take to Katonah in my tiny sports car. And now I have to send all that yarn back. They said they don't take returns but they are making an exception but I have to pay the shipping.

That reminds me of the new post office we have down the street. It is in my town but it belongs to the neighbor town. This is so wierd. I went to it the other day and they don't take customers. It seems that my town didn't want them to be able to take customers away from them. I thought the Post Office was a goverment place. Our post offices are horrible. You wait in line forever. That is if you ever find a parking spot so you can go in there. The new post office has so many parking places. It is always empty. It just doesn't seem fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home