Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I really can't take it anymore

My knee started to hurt again. That is how it all started last time. I don't think I should have been shoveling the driveway yesterday. This morning I couldn't move and I just figured it was raining. But then I walked into the kitchen and my knee hurt like hell.

I go to physical therapy tomorrow so I will see what they say. My doctor's office is across the hall so if I need to see him I can stop by.

Penny, my Amazon, loves when I am in pain. She just cries along with me. I really have to record her. My African Grey is staying with a friend because she is too much for me right now. She is very young and wants to be near you all the time. She has to follow you everywhere and since she has her wings clipped she walks on the floor. Her name is Ruby. She is so funny because she is pigeon toed so it looks like she is waddling when she walks into a room. Her sister, Scarlett, is fine. She walks straight. Anyway, when Ruby walks into the room she says, "What are you doing?" in a New York accent. I have no idea where she got that accent.

I am so glad the Supreme Court upheld Oregon's law on physician-assisted suicide yesterday, ruling that the Justice Department may not punish doctors who help terminally ill patients end their lives. I have been thinking of moving there. I wonder if we will have a law like that in Connecticut. I bet they pass it in Vermont before here.

Please just give me an overdose of Morphine, doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home